CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 19, 2013

my birthday ~

alhamdulillah syukur saya berusia 27tahun mengikut kalendar masihi..tapi jika di kalendar hijrah lagi 2 bulan saya berusia 28tahun masihi..

thanks for coming even though there is no birthday wishes and gift!!really appreciate it.

he used to said that "i like you"..but he dont know that i like him a lot!!haha


[unexpected] : jangan buat pasai..haha

tengok, buat pasai sangat..tak pasai-pasai kena update dengan cerita tak best..haha


and just now, someone (like a sister to me) told me that you're really mad with me..

but you never show it..never scold me..worried i'll cry in front of you??

haha..but today is my birthday..so no need to cry..i'm really sorry..i'll promise to perform better..

this is my new resolution..thank you Mr.MU 

0 Critique(s):

Post a Comment