CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

tale of 2 sisters ~

this is the tale of two sisters..about me and my beloved sister..my first best friend in my life..the one that always love, care and guide me..the one that i always beat and bite..the one that always lose when we fight physically but always win when we fight verbally..she's cool and calm when she talk but her words can kill you..love you more!!

last night we have a long conversation..as usual we talked about Mus'ab progression, parents and siblings, job and work load, my new life and soul-mate!!

Alhamdulillah Mus'ab grow healthy and happily..gain more number on scale and he is become heavier.. :)

Family members in the orange of health (i hate pink so i change it to orange) ..Thank you Allah for a wonderful time..Alhamdulillah

So far, so great..i love my job and the work load is not as tough as before..i love to be here and hope will stay more longer..haha

she is good in giving advice's..i hate her because she can makes me cry in only 2 second..

she : "did you cover your aurah accordingly, dear?"
me : " yes, i do..you shouldn't worry because i'm good at that."
she : "did you bring your Quran?"
me : "yes i do. i've bring the small one with tajwid."
she : "great! did you recite it everyday?"
me : "oh Allah, i've recite it once a week."
she : "do yo know that the power of Quran? the feeling become closer to Allah? the taste of gift from Allah? Just ask more from Him, He loves to hear that and He will give it once you're ready enough to take that responsible..He is the Almighty."

Thank you Allah, for sending me a great sister..thank you for guiding me to Jannah you are my closest friend ever..i am waiting for a future husband to bring me to Jannah..



Dear, my closest friend
I'm writing because
I miss you so much
At night, I'd always cry



The stillness still reminds me of
When we first fell in love
And I miss that so much
Dear, my closest friend



Dear, my closest friend
I remember when
You asked me to stay
And I just walked away



I apologize
And then my letter sent
I lost that moment
I lost that moment



Seconds at a time
Seconds at a time
I wait for your answer
But I already know
Your hand was always mine



Your hand was always mine
Your hand was always mine



Dear, my closest friend
I'm writing because
I miss you so much


0 Critique(s):

Post a Comment