CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Congrats and Thanks ~

Hye there!

Actually i decided to set up my own blog a long time ago because some of my friends told me to do so (they have read some of my short stories). But i think i can’t do that.  Syukur Alhamdulillah! I just make it real, dude! Congrats and Thanks a lot ~
Since lots of good things happen to me in this week, so I start this blog with my 2011 resolution.

~  be a good servant ~
~  a great daughter, sister and granddaughter to my family ~
~ a friend, student, grown woman and architect (maybe) to the community ~
~ to make more money ~ billionaire





[unexpected] : thanks to Aslan Narnia for spending about 1:16:19 on the phone..(wink..wink..)

 

0 Critique(s):

Post a Comment